Sunday 6 July 2014

My Top Ten Novellas of 2014 so far.....

Not only have there been some amazing full length novels out this year so far, there have also been a large number of novella's that I have also loved. This post will bring you my top ten of the year so far (in no particular order)
 
The Ivy Lane Series by Cathy Bramley (parts 1&2 have been already been published)



 
 
Little Lies by Heather Gudenkauf
 
 
The Bookshop on the Corner (and the rest of the Gingerbread Café series) by Rebecca Raisin
 
 
Dead Man's Gift (3 part series) by Simon Kernick
 
 
Tuesdays at the Teacup Club by Vanessa Greene
 
 
Miracle at the Museum of Broken Hearts by Talli Roland
 
 
 
Weightless by Michele Gorman
 
 
 
Zenith Hotel by Oscar Coop Phane
 
 
Confessions of a Chocoholic by Lynda Renham
 


Lock and Load by Sean Black
 




I would love to know what novella's you have read and enjoyed. Why not let me know what you would recommend.

Happy reading!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment